Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcakes

One Saturday afternoon, my mom and I were watching Ultimate Cakeoffs. A show about talented people making amazing cakes. This episode was about cupcakes.. So what did I do? I made cupcakes. I looked through a few cookbooks, not finding what I needed so I decided to create one myself. I just used a white cake recipe and just substituted the white for cocoa powder. Then I found a buttercream frosting and put a few tablespoons of peanut butter in it. (I do not have the exact amount, because of my lack of measuring.) They were delightful! Very moist and for a fancy touch I sprinkled chopped up chocolate bar on top. :)

1 comment:

  1. These look soo yummy! I really wish you had the recipe. I ended up at your blog round about through Kendra after clicking through all sorts of peoples blogs...sometimes the internet isn't evil, huh? I just had to let you know that your whole family has blessed me today but especially you. I have a daughter who will turn 5 tomorrow & I pray EVERYDAY that she turns out like you. You seem to love Jesus with ALL of your heart & regardless of anything you write about, I still see HIM in ALL of it. I will be praying for you & wanted you to know that today some complete stranger thinks "YOU RAWK!" Thank you for NOT BEING ASHAMED ~ Rom. 1:16.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete