Monday, February 1, 2010

My Room

I love my room! I have two sisters and we all have very different personalities and so each one of our bedrooms look very different. My mom and I have worked really hard to create my room into a place I love and one that reflects my personality. Here are a few things we have done to make my room vintage/shabby chic style.

This may be hard to see, but it is a wire bird rack that was originally used in the garden. I hang pictures with little clothes pins (see below) and it really personalizes my room.
These are the cute little clothes pins that can be used anywhere... I think they are so cute!!

My mom and I found this vintage window frame at a store that was going out of business, it was only $25, a deal we could not pass up. I had some plates that matched my room perfectly and so I placed them on the frame.
This originally was a towel rack for a bathroom, but one of the handles broke and so I used it as a jewelry holder. Hope you enjoyed a peak at a few things!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tori,

    Your room looks awesome. I love all of your things. If you are interested, check out my daughter's blog at bkinser.blogspot.com. She shares her faith and some of the other things she is interested in.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Tori! Why do I not remember seeing the window frame with the plates…..humm. It’s super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Friend Friday here.. I love the plates on the old window. I have several of these windows in our home as decor.. and I have never thought of using it as a plate display!!!! THanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete