Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playing Bridge

My Great-Gramma and I are very close with each other. One of our hobbies we share is Bridge. She started along time ago, and now I am joining in on the fun! They meet twice a week at a community center. The ages are between 70-95 (I am the youngest). Most people think bridge is only for "older people", but if the younger generation doesn't learn how to play, then it will be gone! I love how the ladies talk about their grandsons, about how wonderful they are and how I need to meet them....:) I'm so thankful my great-gramma and I have this time together.

1 comment:

  1. Tori, i think this is the neatest thing I've heard in a long time! You are an extraordinary young lady to do this with your great-grandmother! What great memories you are making for yourself and I bet you are the joy of all the older people there!
    Congratulations on being such a mature young person!
    Blessings to you and your great Grandmother!

    Kelly's Korner's mom,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete