Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Eventful day!

Yesterday, I went to a surprise party for my dear friend, Emma. Her sweet mother, planned for us to ride in a limo where we would go and surprise her, from there we would go out to eat, and enjoy our afternoon in the limo. This was a total shock for Emma because she was taking the SAT. As she was leaving the school, she saw a limo door fly open and some of her closest friends jump out, screaming, waving signs and almost tackling her from all the excitement! Emma didn't have a clue, which is what made it so great!

After we calmed down, we went back to Emma's house so she could freshen up. After Emma was beautified, we went back in the limo, but first.. I had to meet our chauffeur! His name was Robert, and I liked him immediately. So after our brief greeting, we started our way to BJ's restaurant(great pizza). But as we were in the limo, I got curious... did you know that the driver can still hear you when the divider is up, well at least if you shout!

I talked to Robert throughout the entire trip to BJ's. I find other people lives very interesting. As soon as we arrived, I invited Robert to dine with us. He accepted so we had our wonderful driver join us! As I always say, "The More, the Merrier!" We finished the pizza, and the cookie with loads of ice cream came out. Our Waitress, Farah, said, " they usually don't sing, but that she would if we would sing along! " We sang happy birthday to Emma (who was bright red with embarrassment and being mortified.) Emma's mother made sure to tell me to embarrass Emma as much as possible, this I took very seriously and I succeeded!

After our lunch, we headed home. We said our farewells to Robert and thanked him for putting up with me. But I knew this was much of a great day to me as it was to him! The rest of the day was spent playing rockband, karoke and wii. The party was great success! So that is just a quick look into one day of my life! Happy Birthday Emma! You are a precious friend!

1 comment: